A few days ago I made a delicious lunch and I want to share it with you!
I used the recipe from LisaGoesVegan and left some things out of it and added some things. Hereby my recipe for a delicious lunch!
Ingredients for approximately two persons:
- 125 grams of tofu (make sure it is pressed for an hour or so)
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- some olives
- some beans (whichever you prefer: I used butterbeans)
- 1 tblsp of coconut oil
- 1.5 tblsp of curcuma
- 1.5 tblsp of paprikapowder
- some pepper & salt
- Optional: cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion
- a frying pan
What to do:
- heat up the pan with the coconut oil in it
- chop the onion and garlic and add it to the oil
- crumble the tofu above the pan
- add the curcuma, paprikapowder and pepper
- stir it now and again on a middle-high fire
- after about 7 minutes add the olives and the beans
- stir it now and then again for about 3 to 4 minutes
- put it on a plate and put the optional cucumber, tomatoes and spring onion on it
- I ate it with cooked rice&lentils (which is an awesome and easy combination) and I recommend that!
- you can also put it on toasted bread
- inside a wrap or pita
- you can eat it as breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- optional sauce: eat tzakiki with it, recipe by me here!