This month has the theme of ‘minimalism’. Let me tell you what I’m going to do differently this month.
Since I’ve watched the documentary Minimalism I try to live in a more minimalist way. Therefore, this month won’t be a completely different month than the other past months. However, I have made a few rules for myself:
- I am not allowed to buy any material products
- Things like: clothes, bags, kitchen things etc.
- I have to go through my stuff again and see again if I want to keep it or not
- I want to donate the stuff I don’t want anymore
- While doing groceries, I have to be more conscious of what I’m buying
- So, think again if I really need the products I am going to buy
Furthermore, I want to read more blogposts about minimalism, to get more inspiration.
What are your thoughts on minimalism? And have you got any tips to live a more minimalist life-style?